vie 23 de mar|
Women's Retreat 2018
Take some time away to prepare your heart and soul this Lent.
Time & Location
23 mar 2018, 17:00 – 24 mar 2018, 14:00
Durward's Glen, W11876 McLeisch Rd, Baraboo, WI 53913, USA
About The Event
This retreat starts on Friday, March 23 at 5 PM and ends Saturday, March 24 at 2 PM. It includes Friday dinner, and Saturday breakfast and lunch.
* The Women's Lenten Retreat includes: Spiritual Talks; the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass in the Extraordinary Form; Eucharistic Adoration and Benediction; an opportunity for Confession and Spiritual Direction; time for personal prayer and reflection, and time to enjoy the beautiful surroundings of the Durward’s Glen Retreat Center, nestled in the serene bluffs of Baraboo, Wisconsin.
* Retreat Master: Rev. Jerry Zhanay and Rev. Miguel Galvez of the Society of Jesus Christ the Priest. Fr. Miguel is the Pastor of Divine Mercy Parish in Sauk City, Wisconsin. Fr. Jerry is the Pastor of St. Norbert Parish in Roxbury, Wisconsin, and a Parochial Vicar of Divine Mercy Parish in Sauk City, Wisconsin.
* Location: Durward’s Glen Retreat Center, WI. 11876 McLeisch Road, Baraboo, WI 53913. To view photos of the retreat center, visit: http://www.durwardsglen.org/
* Retreat Fee: $20
* You can pay for each individual meal.
* Rooms for overnight stays are available for $55/single room.
* Schedule (partial):
Friday, March 23:
- 5:00 - 5:25 PM: Check-in will be open.
- 5:30 PM: Retreat begins in the Chapel with a Spiritual Talk followed by Eucharistic Adoration (Confession will be available during the Holy Hour).
- 7:15 PM: Dinner
Saturday, March 24:
- 8:00 AM: Mass in the Extraordinary Form (Confession available 7:30 AM - 7:55 AM)
- 9:30 AM: Spiritual Talk
- 10:00 AM - Noon: Spiritual Direction (by appointment)
- 1:20 PM: Spiritual Talk
- 2:00 PM: Retreat ends.
* Meals: catered.
* Questions: contact Margie Watson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (608) 571-4621
Overnight lodging. Single room. Shared bathrooms.